4x2m stand plus shell scheme
Stand space will be selling fast for DIVE 2022 (9/10 April) and 150-plus companies are expected to take part. Once again, diving experts and celebrity speakers from all over the world will be giving free seminars and presentations to hundreds of seasoned and wannabe divers. Try Dive and Tek pool sessions will also be major features of the show, as will be the New Product Showcase, the PhotoZone and the popular TekDeck presentations.
Always Leading The Way
Reassuringly long-established, the Show’s success is thanks to its continued market evolution. Only through the passion and expert knowledge of our DIVER Group team can the Show format be developed year on year ensuring it is always in total harmony with the spectrum of visitors. At DIVE 2022, our 30th Anniversary Show, we will be focusing on attracting newcomers as well as satisfying the thirst for knowledge and information of our seasoned divers. Potential newcomers will be targeted over an extended period of time with lots to get their imaginations going. This is all in addition to the many presentations, seminars and in-hall features that the Dive Shows are famous for. So when you book a stand at DIVE 2022 you can be sure that you’re signing up to a Show that’s constantly evolving!
COVID Safety Plan (as of 2 September 2020)
With the safety of Dive Show exhibitors and visitors our foremost priority, a comprehensive range of Covid safety measures are planned for DIVE 2022.
The Dive Show works with the Association of Event Organisers (AEO), Association of Event Venues (AEV), Events Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) to adhere to the All Secure Standard – a best-practice guide for organising and delivering events and exhibitions of all sizes, in all locations.
The following DIVE 2022 measures may be adjusted in accordance with UK Government updates:
- New Dates: We have moved the Dive Show to the weekend of 9/10 April 2022, avoiding the UK winter months of December-February to put the show as far away as possible from any seasonal increase in coronavirus disruption.
- Revised Floorplan: Within our existing NEC Show Hall we have been granted additional space to widen the aisles to a minimum of 4 metres to provide for managed routes around the hall. Stand designs will be optimised to maintain physical distancing.
- Registration: Registration technology will be in place to minimise queuing during the registration process. Digital ticketing will enable contact tracing.
- Features: All features at the event will adhere to social distancing and safety standards, including bigger theatres with distanced seating.
- Cleaning: We will be offering a visible, enhanced cleaning regime. There will be an increased focus on key touch-points, including restrooms, and food & beverage areas.
- Catering: All catering points around the show will adhere to safety guidelines, with distanced queuing, enhanced cleaning, hand sanitiser stations and disposable catering equipment.
- Stand Cleaning: Exhibitors will be encouraged to clean their stands regularly throughout the Event.
- Sanitising Stations: Hand sanitiser stations will be positioned at key locations throughout the event.
- Contact Tracing: Through our registration & ticketing process we will be able to adhere to any applicable track-and-trace measures.
- Face Masks: Guidelines for visitors and exhibitors at DIVE 2022 will follow Government regulations in place in April 2022.
- Signage: There will be increased signage to remind all attendees to follow the current safety guidelines.
- Pre- and Post-event Communication: There will be a schedule of emails, social-media posts and onsite reminders to all visitors and exhibitors of the safety measures in place.
Who Should Exhibit?
A stand at DIVE 2022 is a must for any company targeting divers but, with over 80% of the audience also being ABC1 and under 45 years of age, the Show provides an excellent opportunity for organisations to meet large numbers of young, active and affluent people. For the most part though you’ll be rubbing shoulders with the likes of:
- Manufacturers and Retailers of Diving Equipment
- Tourist Boards
- Travel Agents and Dive Destinations
- Dive Liveaboards and Charter Boats
- Underwater Photographic Suppliers
- Boat and Chandlery Suppliers
- Compressor Manufacturers
- Leisure Clothing Companies
- Diver Training Agencies and Schools
- UK Dive Centres.
Attracting the Right Visitors
It’s quality, not just quantity, that counts…. It’s a phrase you hear often enough and at DIVE 2022 it couldn’t be more true. The Show goes all out to attract the keenest divers around – whatever agency they may have trained with.
Attracting almost 14,000 divers in just two days at the previous NEC Birmingham Dive Show could be considered quite an achievement. But for DIVE 2022 we’re planning to match this and here are just some of the promotional highlights:
- The full support of key national and international training agencies
- The full backing of the DIVER Group – the UK’s largest diving media organisation whose products include DIVER Magazine and Divernet
- Advertising and editorial support in key UK diving magazines and websites over a three-month period
- Regular show updates sent to 25,000-plus Divernet Xtra subscribers
- A 6000 strong direct email shot to a regional selection of visitors from our ‘active divers’ database
- Regional and national press coverage including ‘ticket giveaway’ competitions
- Link-ups with radio and TV stations
- E-mail campaign to more than 20,000 past visitors
How to Book Your Stand Space
Exhibiting at DIVE 2022 will give you direct access to thousands of divers but the cost of stand space starts in the hundreds – just £615 +VAT for a 2m x 1.5m stand inclusive of a stand system. And, unlike some other shows, there is no premium to be paid for special positions. It’s a simple matter of first come, first served. And remember that many stands can also be altered in size to suit your requirements and budget – please ask.
* Stand Space Only – £192 +VAT per metre2
* Stand Space and Shell Scheme – £205 +VAT per metre2
The floorplan for DIVE 2022 will be launched shortly. In the meantime, please click below to see the version from the previous NEC Birmingham Dive Show.
Shell Scheme consists of loop nylon side and back walls, full carpeting, facia board, grid ceiling and company name sign. Stand cleaning is also included.
For more information, please call Matt Lambert on +44 (0)1743 606744.